We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service oriented TAX SPECIALIST/ CONSULTANT- GLOBAL MOBILITY to join our team responsible for Global Mobility tax solutions.
WHAT WE DO
Executive Mobility Group (EMG) is a leading Global Mobility company in the Netherlands, welcoming companies, entrepreneurs and individuals. EMG offers a full range of Global Mobility services including various tax support services. Our headquarters is centrally located at Schiphol Airport.
Our specialists benefit from a modern working environment in the Base area of Schiphol Airport with a full range of amenities, and advanced development options through our partnerships with leading learning platforms.
HOW YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Provide leadership to our corporate clients and navigating employees through the tax landscape of The Netherlands;
- Educate and advice employees on expectations and service options;
- Assist our corporate clients and their employees in their day – to day tax questions;
- Take care of Dutchtax filings for our clients’ international staff;
- Coordinate tax services in home and host country for both companies and their international staff;
- Coordinate and manage service partners;
- Collaborate with our teams to identify and implement service improvement opportunities;
- Complete administrative tasks.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THIS POSITION
- Top notch communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and in writing): to respond firmly yet politely to issues and non-issues in an easy to understand format;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Profound knowledge of the Dutch incometax legislation;
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service; Walk the extra mile;
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Consultative skills;
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant working experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
An interesting position in a dynamic multinational environment with autonomy, responsibility and development opportunities.
If you are positive about the profile and feel that you are the right fit to us, please send your application and resume by e-mail to Anneke van Looij, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive more information on the role, please contact Anneke van Looij